Basic functions and Combinators (all implemented)
We build differentiable functions for our basic learning system using some basic ones and combinators:
- compositions (in class)
- sums and scalar products of differentiable functions. (done)
- product of a real valued and a vector valued function - the subtlest case (done).
- identity function (done).
- projections on (V, W) (done)
- inclusions to (V, W) (dome)
- evaluation of a finite distribution at a point (done).
- atomic distribution as a function of weight (done).
- point-wise multiplication of a finite distribution by a given function (done).
- sum of a set of functions, with even the set depending on argument (done).
- this can be interpreted as the sum of a fixed set of functions, but with all but finitely many zero.
- repeated squaring $k$ times, with $k=0$ and $k<0$ cases (done).
- recursive definitions for families indexed by integers - generic given zero. Done (for vector spaces).
Derived from these
- (optional) moves
- (optional) pairings
- linear combinations.
- Have implicit conversion from
- a type T implicitly depending on a linear structure on T to have methods ++ and *:
- DiffbleFunction[V, V] to a class with a multiplication method **:
- Construct differentiable functions for Finite Distributions - atom, evaluate and point-wise product.